Сонар Lowrance Hook2-4X Sonar
Без GPS: HOOK2-4x.
GPS plotter: HOOK2-4x GPS, HOOK2-5x SplitShot, HOOK2-7x SplitShot, HOOK2-7x TripleShot.
GPS Combo (с карта): HOOK2-5 SplitShot, HOOK2-5 TripleShot, HOOK2-7 SplitShot, HOOK2-7 TripleShot, HOOK2-9 SplitShot, HOOK2-9 TripleShot, HOOK2-12 TripleShot.
HOOK²-4x 4" Bullet Fishfinder Transom Mount Bullet Skimmer Transducer
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 4x Bullet offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 4x features wide-angle, Broadband sonar coverage. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 4-inch SolarMAX™ Screen - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Lowrance® Wide-Angle Broadband sonar - Proven Lowrance Broadband sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views.
- Easy front-dash or quick-release bracket mounting installation - Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and quick-release-bracket installation options.
- Display: 4" (101.6mm)
- Resolution: 480 x 272
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: 200 kHz,
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Bullet Skimmer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 6.51" / 165.3 mm
- Product Depth: 3.31" / 84 mm
- Product Height: 3.80" / 96.5 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)